Nigella sativa, also known as black cumin, is one of the hallmarks of natural health across the world. This miracle herb, particularly popular in traditional Islamic and Indian medicine, has a multitude of benefits. Below are just some of the many ailments black seed oil can treat or remedy.
1.Addiction Opioid dependence is a fast-growing, deadly addiction with excruciating withdrawal symptoms that often serve as a barrier to addicts looking to quit. Researchers tested Nigella sativa in alleviating withdrawal symptoms and found that it cured the dependence and helped in the long-term as well.
DOSAGE: Take 3 capsules of 500mg daily of ground black seeds, not the oil. If you want to take the oil then take one capsule daily. If you are on Tramadol, use with caution. Make sure to check with your physician if on Tramadol or any drug.
2. Allergies Food allergies and respiratory allergies are both extremely common inconveniences. Fortunately, Nigella sativa helps with both. Black seed oil reduced allergy immune markers in food-allergic mice, and it also alleviated mucosal congestion, tackling these two forms of allergies effectively.
DOSAGE: Take one teaspoon of black seed oil daily with organic juice.
3. Alzheimer's Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive form of dementia that destroys mental function and, while it can be treated, the illness, sadly, cannot be cured. However, with Nigella sativa, hope is on the horizon. In a study published in the Journal of Toxicology, black cumin inhibited brain atrophy, partially reversed the loss of neuron-firing, and restored the brain’s synapses.
DOSAGE: Use the cancer protocol.
4. Anti-Aging Nigella sativa is the answer to aging concerns. Black seed oil reduces lipid peroxidization and regulates your body, preventing the internal deterioration caused by aging.
DOSAGE: Follow the skin and complexion dosage below.
5. Asthma Around eight percent of the US population has asthma. Nigella sativa, when studied, helped asthma patients clear their airways. In 45 days, black seed oil reduced patients’ asthmatic episodes per week and soothed their wheezing, eliminating airway blockage.
DOSAGE: Take one teaspoon of high grade black seed oil daily with one teaspoon of raw honey.
Baldness - DOSAGE: Massage black seed oil on the balding spots.
Beard Growth - DOSAGE: Massage the black seed oil into the beard and make sure you reach the roots.
Bee and Wasp Stings - DOSAGE: Boil one cup of water with 1 tablespoon of water and apply to the sting when warm.
6. Cancer Per the National Cancer Institute, 39.6% of people will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives. Inflammation is associated with cancer development, which means that Nigella sativa can help. The miracle herb reduces inflammation according to a study done on cancer patients.
DOSAGE: Take 1 tablespoon of black seed oil with 1 teaspoon of honey 1/2 hour before breakfast. Alternative choice is 1 teaspoon of a high grade black seed oil like Panaseeda or Zatik with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of saffron infused oil in the afternoon. Saffron is incredibly powerful and many have found the saffron infused oil to be sufficient.
7. Candida Candidiasis, caused by yeasts from the Candida family, is a fungal infection that causes a wide range of uncomfortable side effects. Candida affects kidneys, liver, and spleen, among other organs. Black cumin was used to treat these infections, significantly decreasing their growth.
DOSAGE: Take 3 capsules of black seed oil, not seeds twice a day. You must be on a strict candida diet. No fruit for the first two weeks or foods natural in sugar. Read up on the candida diet protocols for the best diets.
CYSTIC FIBROSIS - DOSAGE: Massage the chest with black seed oil daily. Also take one tablespoon of black seed oil mixed with 1 teaspoon of raw honey 1/2 hour before breakfast.
8. Type II Diabetes Type II Diabetes is on the rise and, while genetics play a role in causing this disease, so does lifestyle. Luckily, a study done by Indian pharmacologists showed that Nigella sativa can save the day once again. Black cumin, when given to patients in a daily dose, improved glycemic control and was “beneficial” in reducing insulin resistance.
DOSAGE: Also research has shown that fig leaf tea will reverse symptoms. The best tea is made with fig, mulberry and black seeds. You need only two teaspoons of black seeds daily. Shop at my herbal store for fig, mulberry and black seeds.
Diarrhea - DOSAGE: Mix 1 teaspoon of black seed oil with one cup of yogurt and drink once a day.
Dry Cough - DOSAGE: Take one half cup of coffee and add in 1/2 teaspoon of high grade black seed oil and massage it on your chest twice a day. Mix equal amounts of raw honey and black seed oil together and take twice a day.
Ear Ache - DOSAGE: Place 1 teaspoon of black seed oil and 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil together and mix well. Place in a syringe and place 7 drops in the ear morning and night.
9. Epilepsy Often referred to simply as a “seizure disorder,” epilepsy affects 65 million people. Nigella sativa, when tested against this disorder, held its own. Black seed oil, when given to epilepsy patients, both reduced the occurrence of seizures and ameliorated the negative effects of anti-seizure drugs.
DOSAGE: Take 2 teaspoons of black seed oil daily.
Eye Disease and Impaired Vision - DOSAGE: Mix 1 teaspoon of black seed oil with one cup of organic carrot juice and drink once a day. Also rub the eye lids with some black seed oil before sleeping.
Facial Paralysis - DOSAGE: Take one teaspoon daily of the oil mixed with raw honey. Then massage the face daily with the oil in an upward motion towards the hair scalp.
Flu and Colds - DOSAGE: Place one drop in each nostril for congestion and breathe in. Also take one teaspoon of black seed oil with 1 teaspoon of honey 1/2 hour before breakfast.
Gallstones and Liver Stones - DOSAGE: Place 1 teaspoon of oil in a glass of hot water along with a large spoon of ground black seeds. Let this sit 5 minutes and then drink. Do this daily. Gas
General Health and Well Being - DOSAGE: Also the same for immunity. Take one teaspoon daily with 1 teaspoon of raw honey, such as Aseda African Honey
Greying Hair - Dosage: To Avoid gray hair take black seed daily in any form. If you have gray hair, wash your hair normally and then massage the oil into your hair getting all the way to the roots and leave in for one hour and then rinse well.
10. Heart Disease Another huge problem in America is heart disease. Dyslipidemia is a risk factor strongly correlated with ischemic heart disease. Nigella sativa has an ameliorative effect on dyslipidemia, lowering the chance of clots and strokes. Black seed oil reduced cholesterol, proving to be useful therapyfor patients. Hemorrhoids
DOSAGE: Take 1/2 teaspoon of black seed oil in 1/2 cup of hot water before breakfast daily.
High Blood Pressure - DOSAGE: Take two teaspoons daily with honey until the pressure normalizes and then reduce to 1 teaspoon daily. You must continue with the black seed oil and not stop.
11. Immunity To be healthy, one must have a functioning immune system that provides a strong defense against potential sicknesses. When tested on animals, Nigella sativa greatly improved their immunity to common viruses and decreased their cholesterol.
DOSAGE: If you are new to black seed oil treatment, begin out with two teaspoons of black seed oil daily with equal amounts of honey and then reduce back to one teaspoon. This treatment must be taken for life and consider this a vitamin pill.
Increase the Flow of Milk in Breast Feeding - DOSAGE: Take one tablespoon of ground black seeds with two tablespoons of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of oil. Mix well and take this daily. DO NOT TAKE THIS WHEN PREGNANT.
12. Infections The anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties of Nigella sativa once again proved their usefulness when tested against infections such as E. coli, staph, strep, and Candidaalbicans (yeast). Black seed oil was effective in inhibiting all these, particularly strep.
DOSAGE: Take the same dosage as you would cancer. (1 tablespoon with 1 teaspoon of honey).
13. Loss of Hair Luckily, black seed oil isn’t just good internally; black cumin also has external benefits as well. Scientists at the University of Rome tested black seed oil on patients with thinning or shedding hair and found that the herb improved the thickness of patients’ hair, as well as the overall density.
DOSAGE: Massage the areas of concern with the black seed oil.
14. MRSA MRSA is a (typically) hospital-acquired infection caused by staph bacteria. It is resistant to antibiotics. Scary though that sounds, Nigella sativa has medicinal benefits that circumvent MRSA’s resistance to usual medications. Researchers found that black seed oil acted as an anti-bacterial agent, inhibiting MRSA.
DOSAGE: For MRSA I recommend black seed oil, olive leaf and luffah leaf powder.
Memory - DOSAGE: Take 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of black seed oil three times a day.
Moles - DOSAGE: Make a paste of black seed powder and water and apply to the moles.
Mosquitoes and Bugs - DOSAGE: Place black seed oil in an incense burner and use in rooms where mosquitoes fly regularly.
Mouth Infections Virus - DOSAGE: Place whole black seeds in your mouth for several minutes.
16. Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Another well-known illness, MS is a disease in which the immune system causes damage to the nerve endings. A study published by the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology showed that black seed oil both reduced the severity of MS and acted as a preventative measure against immune system inflammation.
DOSAGE: MS has been proven to be reversed with a complete vegetarian diet with nothing canned or processed. You need to take 2 teaspoons of the black seed oil daily also with raw honey.
Muscular Dystrophy - DOSAGE: Have bone soup daily. Eat lots of seeded raisins and daily and take 1 tablespoon of black seed oil with honey on an empty stomach, preferably before breakfast.
Nose and Throat Inflammation - DOSAGE: Place some black seeds (ground or not) in some boiling water. Remove from the fire and hold your head over the steam with a towel over your head and breath in the steam. Also mix one teaspoon of black seed oil with some fresh lemon juice.
17. Pain Whether your pain is from a cut or bruise or is a chronic condition you live with, black cumin is here to help. Nigella sativa has an analgesic (anesthetic) effect, according to Pakistan’s Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons. The herb provides effective relief from pain.
DOSAGE: Mix equal dosages of black seed oil and olive oil and massage on the areas of pain.
18. Radiation Radiation, while useful and often vital in the treatment of cancer, can have negative side effects. Researchers did a study on mice where they administered oral doses of black cumin prior to radiation. The results suggested that black seed oil was a strong protective agent against the negative effects of radiation.
DOSAGE: Take 3 capsules of black seed oil twice daily.
Skin and Complexion - DOSAGE: Take the oil internally (1 teaspoon daily) and massage your face in an upward motion towards the hairline.
Rheumatism and Back Pain - DOSAGE: Take 2 capsules of black seed oil - 500ml daily. Or take 2 teaspoons of the oil with 1 teaspoon of honey.
Stomach Pain - DOSAGE: Drink peppermint tea or sage tea daily. Also take the black seed oil (or seeds) with honey.
Toothache and Gum Infections - DOSAGE: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR WORMS. BUT INSTEAD OF BRUSHING ON GARGLE WITH THIS MIXTURE 2 TIMES DAILY.
19. Tumor Seeding Tumor seeding refers to the spread of cancer from the original tumor site to the surrounding cells. Nigella sativa, with its essential pharmacological components, produces alpha-hederin, an anti-tumor agent that prevents this spread of cancer.
DOSAGE: After your cancer is cured, there is a chance of tumor reseeding especially if you chose chemotherapy or radiology. It is imperative to take one teaspoon of oil daily or 2.5 teaspoons of seeds.
20. Weight Loss Tons of people are trying to lose weight, and for good reason: obesity leads to a higher risk of almost every disease. Nigella sativa is useful for weight loss because it lowers lipids and, when combined with physical activity, lowers cholesterol and triglycerides as well.
Worms - DOSAGE: Take 1/2 cup of apple vinegar and 1 teaspoons of seeds or 1/2 teaspoon of black seed oil and bring the mixture to a light boil. Remove from the heat to cool. With a pastry brush, brush no the right side where the liver is and brush all the way back to the kidney area. Leave this on over night and do not wash off. Wear a night shirt to bed so you do not stain the covers. Also for ascaris eat 7 mejdool dates before sleep.
There’s a reason that Nigella sativa, also commonly known as black cumin, is called a “miracle herb.”Black seed oil can help fix almost anything that ails you, naturally, homeopathically, and with no negative side-effects.
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only. -
Nigella Sativa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com”
Copyright Protected - Nigella Sativa.com - 2012-2020 - All Rights Reserved